Book early to avoid disappointment
Welcome to Eviali Apartments
Centrally located in picturesque Limni, North Evia, just 200 meters from the seafront, our family run hotel apartments are the perfect destination for travelers looking for relaxation, convenience, service and cleanliness at great prices. Madison and Stathis look forward to welcoming you.
Our region’s forests may be burned but Limni is still able to offer most things a traveler will require.
Evia-Li: From blending Evia & Li-mni into one word....
The Perfect Surrounding
Limni is the perfect blend of old world charm and modern convenience and has the added benefit of only being 2.5 hours from Athens by car. Evia is the second biggest island in Greece and has a modern suspension bridge that joins it to the mainland making it an ideal transit point for people travelling north as well as a beautiful location to enjoy without having to worry about ferry timetables.
Forests, mountains, sea, olive groves, unspoiled natural beauty, fresh local produce, waterfalls, snow (in the Winter), Evia is one of Greece’s best kept secrets (ask any Greek person and they all know Evia)…
Limni is the perfect town to make as your North Evia base. From here you can enjoy the best of North Evia and everything is only a short drive away. You don’t have to go far to feel like you have stepped back in time. Enjoy the gentle pace, and relaxed vibe, with the friendly welcome of the locals.
Things to enjoy in Limni & North Evia (all year round)
- Explore the streets of Limni, discover the traditional architecture of the area, cobblestone streets, tiny churches in unique locations (there is one built into a cliff cave), even a mosaic floor dating back about 2000 years
- Check out the Traditional Dress Museum of Limni – a privately run museum. Closed Wednesdays.
- Waterfalls of Drymona – pack a picnic and some hiking shoes, water and hat to really make the most of this area.
- The Monasteries of North Evia: St John the Russian in Prokop, St David of Drymona, St Nicholaos (Galataki) Monastery close to Limni under the Kandili Mountain, St George of Ilia (if weather permits as the road is a dirt road)
- Tour the local region and explore mountain village towns, incredible scenery – in some cases, you will feel like you have stepped back in time
- Visit the local wineries of A. Koutsogiorgakis (Istiaia) and Vriniotis (Gialtra)
- Bathe in the ancient hot springs of Aidipsos / Edipsos
- Go for a hike and experience forest therapy (also now as forest bathing) with views of the sea around Limni
- Try the local tavernas and taste local produce
- Take a boat tour with a local man who has spent his life on the sea – 12 people maximum – you can take a picnic, learn fishing, find a private swimming hole. He will work with a custom itinerary for the group.
- Discover sea urchins, star fish, occasionally a visiting sea lion and other interesting sea life in the rock pools at the end of the town.
- Feed the ducks and geese who have become the most recent residents of the town.
Things to enjoy near Limni & North Evia (Summer only)
- From 8pm – 1am every night in July and August the seafront closes to traffic and becomes a pedestrian zone only.
- Lichadonissia, nicknamed the Seychelles of Greece, this cluster of remote islands has a couple of organized beaches with crystal clear waters and stunning golden sand. With no inhabitants, only daily visitors, it’s the perfect spot for a day out.
Take a glass bottomed boat from a jetty just 2kms after St George in the North West of the sland. From there enjoy a 30 minute tour around the little islands, the captain will show you the ship wreck from the glass bottom and look out for the seals that love to play in the area.
- Enjoy a day trip to Skiathos town and beach, birthplace of the famous author Papadiamantis
- Make a day trip to Skopelos and Alonyssos
- Want to organize a bespoke tour that suits your interests? Ask Madison who can tailor something especially for you (this is a little harder in July and August for large groups as availability of buses is limited so please contact us early).
Enjoy the diversity of Limni
What our customers say about us...
Support small local business and enjoy the personal service
Eviali Apartments: Pavlou Mela Street, Limni, North Evia 34005
Tel: 22270 31437 | 697 6464 695 | 694 205 5528
Business ID (MHTE): 1351K123K0101101
GPS: N 38 45.978 | E 23 19.072